School of Decorating
- Next Class Thursday, February 12th, 2015 @
A day of decorating with Carleton Varney & Associates in the Miromar Design Center. 10800 Corkscrew Road, I-75, Exit 123, In Estero, Across from Miromar Outlets.
To register for this event, click here to fill out the enrollment form. Please print it and email it to Marianna at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book overnight accomodations, please call (888) 598-4302
Participant Benefits . . .
The day of decorating class is designed so that participants may:
- Enhance design & decorating abilities for personal spaces
- Appreciate the process of creating new & bold interiors
- Gain confidence in decorating as an artistic expression
Program Agenda . . .
Participants will explore the art of creating beautiful & bold interiors in a two hour morning (10am-12Noon)& a 3 1/2 hours afternoon session (1pm-4:30pm)
Program Intinerary . . .
Sample of topics for the day:
- The Dorothy Draper Style
- Developing a symphonically creative space
- Giving your room personality & harmony
- Creating the Wow factor